NHSC NACTEP Cohort Program.
Welcome to the NHSC NACTEP page!
The NACTEP Cohort Program seeks to assist students to graduate in one of our Career & Technical Education training programs. We support student entry into the workforce that supports filling employment needs in high skill, or high demand jobs. We provide on campus support and off campus referrals and technical assistance on an individual and as needed basis.
- Tuition $900 per semester
- Books/ Fees $250 per semester
- Childcare Assistance $250 per month if eligible
- Mileage Assistance $218 per month if eligible
- Monthly Stipend $480 if eligible
- Supply Packs, Advocacy, Technical Assistance, Reminders of Important Dates and Deadlines, Career Preparation Support.
NACTEP Training Categories:
- Pre-Nursing General Studies
- Business Administration
- Welding Certificate Program
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- Early Childhood Certificate / A.A.
- Computer Science
- Equine Studies
- Addiction Studies A.A
- Business Administration B.A.
NACTEP 8 Week Programs:
OTHER COHORT INFORMATION:
Please provide a copy of your tribal ID, and a current class schedule and send it to email@example.com