The Nueta Hidatsa Sahnish College Office of Student Financial Aid provides assistance to students in securing adequate resources to attend NHSC. A variety of programs are available. All students should apply for financial aid. Office hours are 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday. The Financial Aid office is closed for lunch between 12:00 p.m.-1:00p.m.
Financial aid is available to students who, without such assistance, would be unable to attend Nueta Hidatsa Sahnish College. Financial aid is used to supplement the student‘s resources. The Financial Aid Office reserves the right to make final determination of the type(s) and amount of aid awarded to students. Awards are based upon an evaluation of the student‘s eligibility as determined by the needs analysis form and the availability of funds from the various financial aid programs. The NHSC Financial Aid Office will make every effort to provide adequate financial assistance to students who demonstrate legitimate financial need.
Nueta Hidatsa Sahnish College FAFSA school code is 015536
Financial Aid Resources.
- 2021-2022 NHSC High School Completion Status & Educational Purpose Form
- 2021-2022 NHSC Non Tax Filer Statement – Dependent Student
- 2021-2022 NHSC Non Tax Filer Statement – Independent Student
- 2021-2022 NHSC Non Tax Filer Statement – Parent of Dependent Student
- 2021-2022 NHSC Household Size & Number in College Form – Parent of Dependent Student
- 2021-2022 NHSC Household Size & Number in College Form – Student
- 2021-2022 NHSC Low Income Statement – Parent of Dependent Student
- 2021-2022 NHSC Low Income Statement – Student
Financial Aid PDFS