Your organization will report on your activities and events throughout the year by filling out the NHSC Co-Curricular Activity Form. This section will be reviewed by the Academic Assessment Steering Committee to understand your organization’s professional development, EDI, outreach, alumni and industry activities and what skills-workshops you offer.
Please report on all your:
- Professional Development activities, events, or initiatives,
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion activities, events, or initiatives,
- Outreach activities, events, or initiatives,
- Alumni or industry relations activities, events, or initiatives,
Here is the information you will need:
- Date of activity or event (single date or range)
- Title of activity, event or initiative.
- Number of attendees
- Summary → 3 – 4 sentences summarizing the activity or event
- Goals of the event or Outcomes measured
We encourage you to ask your Student Organization officers to help you to collect this information through the year as they complete their programs, competitions, activities, events, etc. It will be easier than attempting to collect the information at the end of the year.
Student Organization President’s will need to organize the submissions and upload a final Activities List by the Annual Report Deadline.