NHSC’s associate’s degree in Environmental Science flows seamlessly into the bachelor’s degree program; graduates provide essential support for remediating, restoring and managing local natural resources.
The program will prepare you for employment in fields such as fish and wildlife management, recreation management, resource management, environmental quality and range/grasslands management. You will study a range of specialties, but should specialize in one field by choosing your electives, student internship and field research.
Career paths available with an associate’s degree in environmental science include:
• Environmental consultant
• Environmental science teacher
• Natural resource conservation specialist
• Environmental health & safety specialist
• Resource management specialist
• Environmental lab technician
• Park Ranger
• Fish and Wildlife employee