Network and Email Accounts
The NHSC Technology Department oversees the creation and maintenance of network/e-mail accounts on campus. Network accounts provide access to campus computers, e-mail, library databases, and student online storage. Network accounts are created automatically for full-time faculty, staff and active students.
- Your Student account is created during registration. Students should visit the Technology Office for a brief new user orientation and receive their username & password. Students are also introduced to their various accounts during Student Orientation which occurs the 2nd week of classes.
- Faculty & Staff accounts are created for new employees after the new employees supervisor summits a network account request. The new user may then visit the Technology Office to setup a password and complete a brief orientation.
- All users granted access to the NHSC Network resources are regulated by the NHSC Acceptable Use Policy and must confirm that have agreed to these policies by completing the E-mail/Network Account Application & Acceptable Use Policy Of Information Technology Resources.
- Click here for Application
- New students automatically receive and e-mail account at registration. Students should check their e-mail at least once a week for college announcements. All Staff, Faculty and Students have access to our Internet based campus e-mail system called Outlook Web Access.
myNHSC is a new secure web portal that provides anytime, anywhere online access to a number of administrative, community and academic services such as: Admission information, status of application and financial aid, course schedules, registration, degree audit, advisees, campus-wide announcements and calendars, discussion forums, and bulletin boards, By the Fall of 2010 myNHSC will take over the role of providing Online courses and web sites. If you have any questions about myNHSC please contact the Technology Department.