Nueta Hidtasa Sahnih College permits students to drop and withdraw classes.
- Students taking courses through NHSC are allowed to drop a course within the timeframe specified in the College Academic Calendar.
- A drop means that the course will not appear on the student’s transcript, and the tuition and fees will be fully refunded.
- Students can drop courses via MyNHSC or by stopping to Registrar’s Office.
- After the drop period has passed, students taking courses through NHSC are allowed to withdraw from a course respecting the Academic Calendar specific withdrawal deadlines and applicable dates.
- A withdrawal means that students will receive a “W” grade for the course and will be responsible for all fees and all or a portion of the tuition and fees.
- Only students themselves are permitted to execute a withdrawal from one or more course. Students who do not withdraw within the stated deadlines and in accordance with this policy will receive the grade earned for that course and forfeit any tuition refund.
- Students receiving financial aid who plan to withdraw have the responsibility to follow Federal Financial Aid Return of Funds Policy or contact the Financial Aid Office for more information. Please be advised that if a student receiving financial aid withdraws from a course(s), there may be financial penalties. To learn more about the Federal Return of Funds Policy, please visit the Return of Title IV Funds Information.